職場常用英語
身在職場有時候難免會說幾句職場英語,凸現自己的氣質,但是你知道職場英語有哪些嗎?下面是小編整理的有關職場常用英語,希望對你們有所幫助。
職場常用英語1
第一句:Ill go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
我明天會親自去貴公司面談。
A: Have you seen our claim letter?
你方收到我方的索賠信了嗎?
B: Yes, we are sorry for the trouble.
是的,我們對帶來的麻煩感到抱歉。
A: According to the contract, you should compensate all our loss.
根據合同貴方應該賠償我方的所有損失。
B: Ill go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
我明天會親自去貴公司面談。
第二句:When should we have a face-to-face talk?
我們什么時候面談?
A: When should we have a face-to-face talk? How about 10 a.m.?
我們什么時候面談?上午10點怎么樣?
B: Thats OK.
好的。
A: See you tomorrow.
明天見。
職場常用英語2
1. Youre in the pink!
要想說人氣色好,"You look fine!"當然不錯,可如果你說"Youre in the pink!"就妙得多了,實際上,在英語口語中,巧妙使用一些表示顏色的詞能使得句子非常形象生動。
2. He is bouncy.
"他精力充沛"美國人通常說:"He is bouncy.",而不說"He is energetic",牢記一些日常對話中的句式是你生活中一把必備的鑰匙。如:久仰,"I get mind of you"比"I heard a lot about you."輕松得多。
3. Did you get lost?
有人開會遲到了,你若對他說"You are late.",聽起來像是廢話。若說"Did you get lost?",則更能讓他感到歉疚,可千萬別說成"Get lost!",那可是讓人滾蛋的意思。
4. Do you have the time?
別人征求你的意見,問能否開窗戶等,你要是說"You can do that."就有點土了,用一句"Do you have the time?"就好多了。實際上,問他人的姓名,地址都可以這么用:"May I have your name?"要比"Whats your name?"禮貌得多,不過警察例外。
5. I would rather not say.
別人問你不愿公開的問題,切勿用"Its my secret, dont ask such a personal question."回答,一來顯得你沒有特色,二來也讓對方覺得你氣短。你可以說"I would rather not say."(還是別說了吧)。
6. Its on the tip of my tongue.
有時候,你想說什么,可是想不起來,你可以說"Well…"、"Let me see."、"Just a moment."或"Its on the tip of my tongue."等。相比之下,最后一個句型是最地道的。
7. While I remember…
交談時,你可能會轉換話題,不要只說"By the way",實際上,"To change the subject"、"Before I forget"、"While I remember"、"Mind you"都是既地道又受歡迎的表達。
8. I got it.
遇到你不懂的問題時可別不懂裝懂,"I know"可能是被中國人用得最多,而最不被美國人接受的一句話。當一個美國教師向你解釋某個問題時,你如果連說兩遍"I know",我敢保證,他不會再跟你說什么了。用"I got it."就順耳得多,要是不懂就說"Im not clear about it."。不過如果你會說"Its past my understanding."或"Its beyond me.",你的教師一定會驚訝不已的。
9. The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is not over yet.
會議原定兩個小時,不過現在還沒有結束。
10. Would you care to see it/sit down for a while?
你要不要看/坐一會呢?
11. Im supposed to go on a diet/get a raise.
我應該節食/漲工資。
12. Im afraid that its not going to work out.
我恐怕這事不會成的。
13. Do you mind if I take tomorrow off?
你介意我明天請假嗎?
14. It really depends on who is in charge.
那純粹要看誰負責了。
職場常用英語3
1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.
您好!(初次見面) 很高興見到您。
3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?
您好嗎? 很好,謝謝。您好嗎?
4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
歡迎到我們賓館(餐廳、商店)來。
5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我們賓館過得愉快。
6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。(客人剛入店時) 希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。(客人在飯店逗留期間)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。(客人離店時)
7. Have a good time!
祝您過得愉快!
電話用語:
8. Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
飯店,前廳。您找誰?
9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.
對不起,我撥錯號了。
10. May I speak to your front office manager?
能和你們前臺經理說話嗎?
11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
對不起,他現在不在。
12. Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信嗎?
13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.
對不起,請再說一遍,好嗎? 對不起,請再說一遍,好嗎?
祝賀語:
14. Congratulations!
祝賀您!
15. Happy birthday!
生日快樂!
16. Happy New Year!
新年快樂!
17. Merry Christmas!
圣誕快樂!
18. Have a nice holiday!
假日快樂!
19. Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答謝和答應語:
20. Thank you (very much).
謝謝您(非常感謝)。
21. Thank you for your advice (information, help)
感謝您的忠告(信息、幫助)。
22. It’s very kind of you.
謝謝,您真客氣。
23. You are welcome. Not at all. Don’t mention it.
不用謝。 不用謝。 不用謝。
24. It’s my pleasure. (With pleasure.) (My pleasure.)
非常高興為您服務。
25. I am at your service.
樂意為您效勞。
26. Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感謝您在我們酒店下榻。
27. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s my fault.
很抱歉。 很抱歉。那是我的過錯。
28. Sorry to have kept you waiting.
對不起,讓您久等了。
29. Sorry to interrupt you.
對不起,打擾您了。
30. I’m sorry about this. I apologize for this.
對此表示抱歉。 我為此道歉。
31. That’s all right. Let’s forget it.
沒關系。 算了吧。
征詢語:
32. May I help you? What can I do for you? Is there anything I can do for you?
我能幫您什么嗎? 我能為您干點什么? 有什么能為您效勞的嗎?
33. Yes, please. Just a moment, please.
好的。 請稍等一下。
34. May I use your phone?
我能借用您的電話嗎?
35. Certainly. Yes, of course.
當然可以。 當然可以。
指路用語:
36. Go upstairs/downstairs.
上樓/下樓。
37. It’s on the second (third) floor .
在二(三)樓。
38. Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
請問盥洗室(休息室、電梯)在哪兒?
39. This way ,please.
請這邊走
40. Turn left /right.
往左轉/右轉。
41. It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大廳靠近大門。
42. It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.
在地下室走廊盡頭。
提醒用語:
43. Mind (Watch) your step.
請走好。
44. Please be careful.
請當心。
45. Please don’t leave anything behind.
請別遺忘您的東西。
46. Don’t worry.
別擔心。
47. Take it easy.
放心好了。
48. Please don’t smoke here.
請不要在這邊抽煙。
告別語:
49. Goodbye. See you late.
再見。 待會見。
50. Good night.
晚安。
51. See you tomorrow.
明天見。
52. Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再見,謝謝您的光臨。
53. Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再見,希望再見到您。
54. Have a nice trip!
一路平安!
55. Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!祝您好運!
職場常用英語4
職場英語中常用單詞
1、Performance (n.) 人業績、表現
His performance this month has been less than satisfactory.
他這個月的業績不是很令人滿意。
2、Performance Evaluation 定期的員工個人評定
The performance evaluation test is a way of seeing how efficient a workers performance is.
定期的員工個人評定是一種考察員工的工作有多高效的手段。
3、Challenge (v.)在外企的英文中它不當“挑戰”講而是“譴責、批評、指責”
His poor performance gave rise to the challenge from his boss.
他差勁的表現遭到了老板的批評。
4、Presentation (n.)做介紹(一般指打投影儀的那種匯報)
His presentation on the Earth Summit proves that we really need to pay more attention to the global environment.
他在地球峰會上的報告證實了我們的確要更加關注全球的環境。
5、Quota (n.)員工的(一年或半年的)任務量
Have you reached your predicted quota for this quarter?
你達到了本季度預期的任務量了嗎?
6、Solid (n.)可靠的、穩妥的
Their partnership is solid as a rock.
他們的伙伴關系像巖石一樣堅不可摧。
7、Complicated (adj.)復雜的
English grammar is very complicated.
英語語法非常復雜。
8/9、Vacation = Leave 休假(n.)
It is my vacation soon, I think I'll go to Huang Shan to relax.
我馬上就要休假了。我想我會去黃山放松一下。
10、Follow up把某件事情繼續負責追究到底
Have you been following up on the news recently?
你有跟蹤調查最近的新聞嗎?
職場常用英語5
1、 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我還要再確認嗎?
2、 Is there any earlier one?還有更早一點的嗎?
3、 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?
4 、Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?
5 、Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?
6、 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火車通行證有折扣嗎?
7 、May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以確認我的班機嗎?
8 、Are they all non-reserved seats?
他們全部不預訂的嗎?
9、 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要預訂座位嗎?
10 、May I see a timetable?我可以看時刻表嗎?
11、 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?
12 、Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?
13、 Do you have any other flights?
14 、When would you like to leave?
15 、Can I reconfirm by phone?我能電話確認嗎?
16 、Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以預訂?
17 、Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要預訂餐車嗎?
18 、How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?
19 、Is this a daily flight?這是每日航班嗎?
20 、Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車嗎?
21、 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少錢?
22、 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消這票嗎?
23 、Check it to my final destination
把它托運到我的目的地。
24 、Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最遲要在8點30分到達機場。
25 、Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 、Please open your baggage.請把你行李打開。
27、 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
請你填寫這張入境卡。
28 、Let me see your passport, please.
29 、I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
30 、Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
31、 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
32 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
33、 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
34、 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
35、 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
36 、Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你們愿意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。
37 、Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
38 、Thatll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
39、 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什么了。
40 、I cant say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
41、 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
42、 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
43、 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?
44 、Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to. 盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
45、 Weve got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
46、 Thank you for you cooperation.
47、 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
48、 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
49 、If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
50、 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
職場常用英語6
-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲門。)
-May I come in?-我可以進來嗎?
-Come in,please.-請進。
-Please don't come in.-請不要進來。
-Just a moment(a minute),please.-請稍等一下。
-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-對不起打擾你了,我來打掃一下房間好嗎?
-All right.Come in,please.-好的,請進來。
-Please clean it when I am out.-我馬上要出去,請等一會兒打掃。
-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我現在可以換水嗎?
-Yes,please.-請換吧。
-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有幾位朋友來訪,請給加些熱水瓶和茶杯。
-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人來訪我們會端茶進來的。
-By the way,is there any mail for me?-順便一下,有我的郵件嗎?
-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-沒有。如果有的話,我會及時給你送來的。
-Why did you come in without my permission?-你為什么沒經我允許就進來了?
-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,請你原諒。
-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我來做夜床,你看是現在做還是等會兒做?
-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然來了,現在就做吧。
-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,請您過目。
-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我來收長途電話費。
-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-這是補半天房金的帳單。
-Here is a telegram for you.-這兒有一封你的電報。
-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆開了?
-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
-因為電報封面沒有收報人姓名,服務臺為了查對姓名而拆開的。
-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丟過什么東西嗎?
-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丟了一只皮夾子,我正在找呢。
-What is there in the wallet?-皮夾子里有些什么?
-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一張我女兒的照片,還有一些錢。
-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,這只皮夾子是不是你的?
-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感謝你了。
-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看這幾天的《中國日報》。
-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-請拿幾份《中國日報》給我。
-Please bring some chairs for me.-請拿幾把椅子來。
-Please get me some soap.-衛生間的肥皂要添了。
-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋壞了,請給換一雙。
-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-請拿一只熱水瓶給我。
-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有點冷,請給我加一條毯子。
-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕頭。
-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。
-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-請稍等一下,我馬上給你辦好。
-Excuse me.-對不起。
-I am sorry.-很抱歉。
-I beg your pardon.-請你原諒。
-Pardon me for interrupting.-對不起打擾你們了。
-Please excuse me for coming so late.-請原諒我來遲了。
-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。
【職場英語 】相關文章:
職場英語:職場批評 Tackle Criticism11-08
通用職場英語11-18
求職英語:激勵職場新人的英語11-19
職場英語:午睡的秘密11-18
職場幽默英語故事11-18
職場英語: 巧用英語讓老板記住你11-16
職場英語:英語面試121個問題11-20
職場充電學好英語11-18
簡單職場英語對話11-18