- 相關推薦
漢英商務英語810句對照3
我想問你一個問題。 I would like to ask you a question.
好,請說。 Yes. Please do.
你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎? Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.
我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
抱歉,你可以重復剛剛所說的嗎? Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
請你盡量放慢說話速度。 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
我會試試看。 I will try.
你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎? Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
這會幫助我了解你們的重點。 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。 We really need more specific information about your technology.
這個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧? Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?
我會試試看,但是不敢保證。 I will try, but no promises.
我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重復一次嗎? I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
不客氣。 You are welcome.
以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
我可以提示一個想法。 Let me give you an indication.
請記得這不是最后的回答。 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。 Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.
沒有相關的出版資料。 There is no such published information.
這樣的資料為機密資料。 Such data is confidential.
我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。 I am not sure such data does exist.
這要看列表內容。 It would depend on what is on the list.
我們急需這些資料。 We need them urgently.
好。我們收齊之后會立即寄給你。 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
我想請劉先生來聽電話。 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.
我想請約翰先生聽電話好嗎? May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
我想和你們的老板講話好嗎? May I speak to your boss?
找一位能講英語的人來。 Give me someone who can speak English.
請問有沒有會講英語的? Is there anyone who can speak English.
我想請你們負責人講話。 I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想請你們主管講話。 I would like to talk to your chief.
我要請王先生講話。 Let me talk to Mr. Wang.
我能請李先生講話嗎? Can I speak to Mr. Li?
他什么時候回來? When is he expected to be back?
你知道他什么時候會回來? Do you know when he will be back?
你能否告訴我陳先生何時會回來? Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?
請問你是哪一位? Who is this ,please?
請問你是誰? Who is calling, please?
請問你姓名? May I have your name?
你要找誰? Whom are you calling?
請你把他的名字拼給我好嗎? Will you please spell his name for me?
請再說一遍。 Please say it again.
請你說大聲一點好嗎? Would you speak a little louder?
請你大聲一點好嗎? Will you speak up, please?
請你說慢一點好嗎? Will you speak more slowly?
王先生現在不在此地。 Mr. Wang is not in now.
他現在不在這里。 He is not in now.
他還沒有來。 He has not come in yet.
他在三十分鐘內會到這里。 He will be here in 30 minutes.
他已經回家去了。 He has gone home.
他正在開會。 He is in conference.
你需要留言嗎? May I take your message?
要我請他回你電話嗎? May I have him call you back?
抱歉陳先生不在,你要不要跟其他人講話? I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?
我把這個電話轉給陳先生。 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.
請你不要掛斷,我替你找他的號碼。 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.
真抱歉,讓你久等了。 I am sorry to keep you waiting.
他的分機號碼是285. His extension number is 285.
他正在接聽別的電話。 He is speaking on another phone.
請你代我留話好嗎? Would you please take a message?
你要留什么話嗎? Would you like to leave any message?
我要打一個叫號電話。 I would like to place a station-to-station call.
我要打一個叫人電話。 I would like to place a person-to-person call.
我不知道該怎么打。 I dont know how to do that.
你愿意付電話費用嗎? Will you accept the charge.
電話局在什么地方? Where is the telephone office?
這附近有公用電話嗎? Is there a public phone near here?
你有打電話的硬幣嗎? Do you have a coin for the phone?
這個號碼怎么打? How do I call this number?
你有電話簿嗎? Do you have a phone book(directory)?
我想打個長途電話到臺北去。 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.
我想打個電話到美國去。 I want to make an overseas call to the United States?
打一個電話到美國去需要多少錢? How much is a call to the United states?
請你回我一個電話好嗎? Will you please call me back?
我可以用你的電話嗎? May I use your telephone?
有人在用電話。 Someone is using the phone.
你有分機嗎? Do you have an extension?
我們沒有分機。 We dont have an extension.
在轉角處有個電話亭。 There is a phone booth in the corner.
那是一個付費電話。 It is a pay phone .
你要打電話給誰? Whom do you want to call?
我要打個市內電話。 I want to make a local call.
號碼是多少? What is the number?
打查號臺查詢電話號碼。 Call information for the number.
電話好像出故障了。 The phone seems to be out of order.
我打了幾次,但是沒有人回答。 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.
我要撥這個號碼。 I'm going to dial the number.
電話鈴響了。 The telephone is ringing.
沒有人接電話。 No one is answering the phone……
我的朋友昨天上午10點打電話給我。 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. Yesterday.
電話占線。 The phone is busy.
抱歉使你久等了。 Sorry to have kept you waiting.
你要跟誰講話? Who do you want to speak to ?
你打什么號碼? What number are you calling?
總機,你給我接錯號碼了。 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.
你從哪打來的? Where are you calling from?
【漢英商務英語對照3】相關文章:
漢英商務英語810句對照208-28
商務英語900句 (3)05-22
中英對照商標術語06-21
工作能力英漢對照09-23
40段商務英語電話報價經典對話篇(3)08-02
商務旅行詞匯英漢對照06-07
中英文詞匯對照04-15
商務英語:工資與獎金06-12
商務英語口語06-13
商務英語技巧:標題07-22