面試英語口語對話材料
在求職面試時要用到英語的話,大家知道怎么應對么?下面是小編分享的跟面試有關的英語口語對話材料,希望能對大家有所幫助!
I:I see from your application you've had quite a lot of experience as a secretary already.
從求職書中我了解到你已經有過一些當秘書的經驗。
A:I wanted to get more interesting work——that's why I'm applying for this post.
我想找一個有趣的工作,這就是我來應聘這個職位的原因。
I:Perhaps you would tell me what sort of qualities you'd look for in your secretary if you were in my shoes.
是否能請你告訴我,如果你處在我的位置,希望你的秘書應該具備哪些素質。
A:I'd say she needs to be pretty hard-working.
我認為她首先應該工作努力。
I:Now I see from the report the Personnel Department sent me that you did reasonably well in the shorthand and typing test, and very well indeed in the intelligence test.
我從人事部那里得知你的`速記和打字的成績以及智力測試都挺不錯。
I:I suppose you'd be able to handle report writing, summaries, keeping minutes at meetings and so on?
我認為你能勝任撰寫報告、寫摘要、作會議紀錄等等,對嗎?
A:I certainly hope the answer will be favorable.
我非常希望能有一個令人滿意的結果。
I:May I know what has made you decide to apply for a position here?
我想知道是什么原因促使你來應聘這個職位?
A:I feel I'm ready for more challenging position.
我認為我應該嘗試一下更有挑戰性的職位。
A:I understand you're looking for an executive secretary.
我了解到你打算招聘一個主管秘書。
A:I:As secretary here, you'll assist me in my daily routine, dealing with correspondence and teaming up with people in the office for a smooth operation.
作為這兒的秘書,你要協助我處理一些日常事務,處理來往信函,并與辦公室同事和睦相處。
I:How do you feel about routine work?
你對日常工作處理怎么樣?
A:I've been well trained for this.
我是接受過嚴格訓練的。
A:It's acquainted me with many new methods of working.
這使我學到了許多新的工作方法。
A:I believe it also means that the secretary and the boss have a mutual respect for each other.
我認為這也意味著老板和秘書應該相互尊重。
A:That means my decision-making ability needs improving.
這說明我的決策能力還有待于提高。
A:What's the starting salary and what sort of fringe benefits does the job offer?
起薪是多少?還有什么福利待遇嗎?
i:May I ask when I can expect a decision regarding this position?
請問你們何時對該職位的聘用問題作出決定?
【面試英語口語對話材料】相關文章: