- 相關推薦
銀行存取款英語會話
導語:存款指存款人在保留所有權的條件下把資金或貨幣暫時轉讓或存儲與銀行或其他金融機構,或者是說把使用權暫時轉讓給銀行或其他金融機構的資金或貨幣,是最基本也最重要的金融行為或活動,也是銀行最重要的信貸資金來源。下面是YJBYS小編收集整理的有關存取款的英語會話,希望對你有幫助!
對話(1)
Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?
顧客:請問,我能不能提取存款償付我在中國買東西的費用?
Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?
職員:當然可以,先生。您要取多少錢?
Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?
顧客:請給我人民幣8,000元。請把我帳號上的節余金額告訴我好嗎?
Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.
職員:好的,先生。你的'帳戶余額是人民幣34000元。
Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?
顧客:對不起,我能不能再問一個問題?
Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?
職員:當然可以了。請問是什么問題?
Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?
顧客:儲蓄存款的利率是多少?
Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.
職員:詳細的情況在那塊利率牌上。請去那里看看吧。
Customer: Many thanks.
顧客:非常感謝。
對話(2)
Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?
顧客:對不起,能幫我一個忙嗎?
Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?
職員:很高興為您效勞。我能為您做些什么?
Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?
顧客:請告訴我張先生在哪里,好嗎?
Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.
職員:沒問題,小姐。張先生在樓上。
Customer: Thank you very much.
顧客:非常感謝。
Clerk: Not at all, miss.
職員:不客氣,小姐。
對話(3)
Customer: Do you charge for cheques?
顧客:請問,兌換支票你們收手續費嗎?
Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.
職員:是的`,我們收手續費。您每開一張支票就要花人民幣2元。
Customer: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-savings account?
顧客:如果我要開一個支票儲蓄帳戶,我必須存一大筆錢嗎?
Clerk: Not necessarily, sir.
職員:不一定的,先生。
Customer: Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?
顧客:在利率方面,儲蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?
Clerk: Not big difference, sir.
職員:沒有太大的區別,先生。
Customer: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?
顧客:我知道了。我想開一個支票存款帳戶。300美圓作最低存款額夠了嗎?
Clerk: Definitely.
職員:足夠了。
【銀行存取款英語會話】相關文章:
銀行審計的重點08-18
銀行從業資格08-13
英語故事搶劫銀行07-09
銀行激勵員工的方法09-11
銀行工作總結05-29
新西蘭留學銀行開戶05-19
銀行求職面試禮儀08-04
銀行基金營銷技巧10-20