- 相關推薦
英文面試對話情景對話
學英語,除了背單詞以外,對于口語、寫作等應用環境下,最最重要的就是詞組和短語的掌握了,掌握好最基本的詞組就是學好英語口語的基本功,以下小編帶來英文面試對話情景對話,歡迎閱讀參考!
英文面試對話情景對話 1
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it
你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.
對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。
英語面試對話范文Q: Why did you leave your last job?
你為什么離職呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the
我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?
你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
你個性上最大的特點是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring.
樂于助人和關心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
適應能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
樂觀和友愛。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?
(pause a few seconds)
(稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。 A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。
Q: What personality traits do you admire?
你欣賞哪種性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the
有
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何處理別人的批評?
A: Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沉默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
在工作中,什么事令你不高興?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。
Q: How do you handle your failure?
你怎樣對待自己的失敗?
A: None of us was born
我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。
Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
什么會讓你有成就感?
A: Doing my best job for your company.
為貴公司竭力效勞。
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
盡我所能,完成一個項目。
Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什么單位?為什么?
A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.
我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。
A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.
我樂意捐給教育機構。
Q: What is most important in your life right now?
眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.
對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.
希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。
Q: What current issues concern you the most?
目前什么事是你最關心的?
A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China entry to WTO on our industry.
目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?
你會在本公司服務多久呢?
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。
A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。
(如果不愿正面回答,也可以說:)
It would be premature for me to predict this.
現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。
(甚至還可以打趣的說:)
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?
你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。
A: (假如你有家眷,可以說:)
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。
英文面試對話情景對話 2
A: I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.
我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你.
B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.
我也是,請坐。
A: Thank you!
謝謝
B: What is your name, please?
請問,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我叫張航
B: What is your strongest trait(s)?
你個性上的特點是什么?
A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I dont like to leave things half-done.Im very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能干。
B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.
你大學主修課程有哪些?
A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.
大學期間我修了50多門課程,包括管理學、人力資源管理、市場營銷學等。
B: What subject did you major in?
你輔修過什么專業嗎?
A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.
會計學 會計基礎 財務管理 經濟學 審計 稅法
B: Why did you choose this corporation?
你為什么選擇本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.
公司文化、公司發展前景等貴公司素有精益求精的企業文化,我覺得這一點在現代激烈的市場競爭中尤為難得,它將是員工和公司前進的不竭動力。
B: What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪資水平是什么樣的?
A: I am sure you will make me a fair offer.
我相信你會給我一個公平的薪資。
B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你還有什么疑問嗎?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
我何時能知道你的最終決定?
B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我們將于下周末之前聯系你。
A: Great. Im looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的對這個職位很感興趣。
B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.
感謝你如此感興我們公司,再見。
A: Goodbye.
再見。
英文面試對話情景對話 3
A:What kind of jobs have you had?
你曾經做過什么工作?
B:I worked as a personnel manager in a state-owned company, and then I transferred to joint venture as a sales manager. So I am familiar with the food market in China.
我在一家國有公司里做過人事經理, 接著轉到一家私有企業做銷售經理。 因此我對中國的食品市場很熟悉。
A:How did your previous employers treat you?
你以前的雇主對你怎么樣?
B:They treated me very well. We cooperated harmoniously and respected each other.
他們都對我很好。我們合作得很和諧,互相尊重對方。
A:What have you learned from the jobs your have had?
從你以前的工作中,你學到了什么?
B:I have learned some skills about how to deal with clients and how to behave myself as a personnel manager.
我學到了一些和顧客相處的技巧, 到了作為一名人事部經理的適當行為舉止。
A:When you worked in your previous company, which did you prefer, working with other people or by yourself?
你在以前公司工作的時候,你喜歡和其他人一起工作還是你自己單獨工作?
B:I preferred working with other colleagues when I worked in my previous company. I think teamwork and cooperation are very important. No matter how competent he or she is in a company, he can’t do without them.
我更喜歡和其他同事在一起工作。我 認為團結合作是非常重要的。不管他或她多有能力,都離不開大家的團結與合作。
【英文面試對話情景對話】相關文章:
英語面試對話情景03-17
外企面試英語情景對話04-29
外企英語面試的情景對話04-24
英語面試情景對話范文10-14
簡短英語面試情景對話05-16
英語求職面試情景對話04-11
英語求職面試的情景對話04-12
銷售面試英語情景對話03-20
外企面試的英語情景對話03-18
面試英語:外企面試英語情景對話04-22