- 相關推薦
英文面試情景對話
在日常學習、工作抑或是生活中,大家或多或少都會接觸過面試吧,下面是小編為大家收集的英文面試情景對話,供大家參考借鑒,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。
英文面試情景對話 1
1.開場白
A: Hello, this is Mr. Smith. Is that Seattle Working English? 您好,我是史密斯,請問您是西雅圖工作英語嗎?
B: Yes. 是。
A: Good morning, miss.早上好,小姐。
B: May I help you, sir? 有什么事嗎,先生?
A: Do you have any vacancies for full-time job? 你們有全日工作的空缺嗎?
B: Yes, we need an accountant in our Finance Department. 是的,我們的財務部還缺一個會計。
2.工作經驗
A: Whatre your qualifications? Can you say something about
yourself? 您的資歷如何?您能介紹一下自己的情況嗎?
B: Ive just got my Ph.D. in engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, but I had worked for two years before I started to work on a doctors degree. 我剛從麻省理工學院獲得工程學博士學位,在攻讀博士以前我工作過兩年。
A: Thats very good. 那很好。
3.技能與證書
A: Ive passed the tests for business skills in computer and shorthand. 我通過了計算機和速計的商業技能考試。
B: Thats impressive. 很不錯。
A: I think Im quite fit for accounting work.我覺得我非常適合會計工作。
B: Would you please fill in this form? 請填一下表好嗎?
英文面試情景對話 2
A: Are you learning English for any particular reason?你學英語有沒有什么特別的原因?
B: Yes. At home in China I work in advertising and many of the words we use are English, so I want to understand English better because that will help my job.有。在中國我是做廣告的,有很多情況下要用到英語,所以我想提高英語水平,把工作做得更好。
A: Did you learn English at home in China before you came to study English here?你來這里之前在中國學過英語嗎?
B: Sure. When I was a student in China I studied English for six years. But that was a long time ago and in the meantime I forgot all my grammar. So before I came to America I went to English classes for two hours each week for six months. Now I study 20 hours each week and sometimes I have an extra lesson.學過。我在中國上學的時候學了6年英語。但那是很久以前的事了,語法也早就全忘光了。在來美國之前我每周去上兩個小時的英語課,一共上了半年。現在我每周學20個小時的英語,有時候還會更多。
英文面試情景對話 3
A:Give me a summary of your current job description.對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。
B:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。
A:Why did you leave your last job?你為什么離職呢?)
B: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。
A: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?
B: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。
英文面試情景對話 4
A:What is your strongest trait(s)?你個性上最大的特點是什么?
B:Helpfulness and caring.樂于助人和關心他人。
Adaptability and sense of humor.適應能力和幽默感。
Cheerfulness and friendliness.樂觀和友愛。
A:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?
B:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。
A:What personality traits do you admire?你欣賞哪種性格的人?
B:I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going. 誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。
I like people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"實際行動"的人。
英文面試情景對話 5
A:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能? B:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。
I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。
A:How do you normally handle criticism?你通常如何處理別人的批評?
B:Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。
When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。
A: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?在工作中,什么事令你不高興? B: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。
英文面試情景對話 6
A:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
A:早上好,先生。能為你做些什么?
B:Good morning. I want to open a checking account. Do I have to be a regular customer of your bank?
B:早上好。我想開一個支票賬戶。我必須是責行的常年用戶么?
A:No sir, not at all. What you should do is to fill this form and make your initial deposit.
A:不需要,先生。你需要做的就是填好這張表然后存入起存額。
英文面試情景對話 7
A:I want to open current account. Whats the proper procedure?
A:我要開個活期儲蓄戶頭,怎樣辦理相關手續?
B:First you fill out the application form and then well issue you a passbook.
B:你先填好這張申請表,然后我們就簽發給你一本存折。
A:Whats the annual interest rate?
A:年利率是多少?
B:It varies from time to time. At present its
B:利率經常變動,現在是2.6%。
A:Can I open a checking account?
A:我能開一個有支票的活期儲蓄賬戶么?
B:Sure, but you have to deposit enough money before you can write out your checks.
B:當然可以,但你必須有足夠的存款才能開支票。
A:What will happen if I overdraw?
A:透支了怎么辦?
B:There will be a penalty of $ 5.00 for each check over drawn.
B:每張透支的支票要罰款5美元。
A:May I deposit these cheques?
A:我可以存這些支票么?
B:Cerlainly, but youd have to sign your name on them, Sir.
B:當然可以,但你得簽名,先生。
A:Where should I sign?
A:我該在哪里簽名?
B:Endorse on each of the cheques, please.
B:請在每張支票的背面簽名。
英文面試情景對話 8
Do you have any actual work experience?
你有實際工作經驗么?
Yes,I worked as an interpreter at international fairs.
是的,我曾在國際貿易展覽會上擔任口譯員。
It was exciting to deal with business people from all over the world.
能夠面對來自世界各地的商界人士,我感到很興奮。
I learned the importance of effective communications,especially in an intercultural setting like that.
我體會到有效溝通的重要性,特別是在那種多國文化交流的環境中。
I trust my intercultural experience and communication skills will be assets in a global corporation like yours.
我相信,以我的多國文化經驗和溝通技巧,可以對貴公司這樣的跨國企業有所貢獻。
英文面試情景對話 9
A:Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
A:這次班機是在這個柜臺辦理登記手續么?
B:Yes,it is. Please put your luggage on the scale.
B:是的。請將你的行李放在秤上。
A:You luggage is overweight. The free allowance for luggage is 20 kilos.
A:你的行李超重了。免費行李限額是20公斤。
B:Oh, can I keep this little suitcase as hand-luggage?
B:哦,那我可以把這個小手提箱隨身攜帶么?
A:OK, in this way its just below the limit.
A:可以,這樣你的行李剛好低于限額。
A:Heres your ticket and your boarding card.
A:這是你的機票和登機牌。
B:All right. I will begin boarding soon.
B:好的,我馬上要登機了。
【英文面試情景對話】相關文章:
英語面試對話情景03-17
英語求職面試情景對話04-11
英語求職面試的情景對話04-12
外企面試的英語情景對話03-18
銷售面試英語情景對話03-20
外企面試英語情景對話04-29
簡短英語面試情景對話05-16
英語面試情景對話范文10-14
外企英語面試的情景對話04-24
面試英語:外企面試英語情景對話04-22